PLEASE NOTE: This is a pre-order for the Pi Crust after our recently successfully funded Kickstarter campaign (http://kck.st/15L0dMq) and is for people who would like to make an order but missed out on the original campaign.
WHAT AM I?
I’m a breakout board for the Raspberry Pi. I make it easy to connect electronics.
- I’m compact. Really compact. I add less than 2mm to the height of your Raspberry Pi and 1mm to to width.
- I have well labelled pins, grouped together logically, including GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and power.
- I have female headers – you can poke jumpers right in.
- I have lots of GND and 5V pins – you need those a lot.
- I’m easy to make. A good project to learn to solder with.
- I’m low cost.
- I’m fully open source hardware. Fork me, tweak me, share me.
View more info on Kickstarter here: