Want to start prototyping with your Raspberry Pi? You’ll need this pack of 65 flexible stranded core wires with stiff ends (molded on in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, brown, black and white)!
These are a major improvement over the “box of bent wires” that are sometimes sold with breadboards, and faster than stripping your own solid core wires
- Approximately 65 wires in a mix of colors
- 48 short wires 4.5″ (120mm) long
- 8 medium wires 5.5″ (150mm) long wires
- 4 long 7.5″ (190mm) long wires
- 4 x-tra long 10″ (250mm) long wires
- Breadboard not included