The JustBoom Digi Zero kit is a fully plug-and-play package that is simple to setup and use. JustBoom Digi Zero is a high-resolution digital audio output add-on board for the Raspberry Pi Zero. The pHAT produces a high-quality audio data stream that will not be negatively affected in any way.
We’ve designed the JustBoom Digi Zero Kit to be simple to install and use. With no soldering required and all the mounting hardware already provided you can be up and running in moments. We also include an optional IR receiver to allow remote control operation of your Raspberry Pi. It is also powered directly from the GPIO header.
- Circumstances where you need to have your streaming audio player (Raspberry Pi in this case) located separately from your amplifier or DAC.
- This method is usually superior to analog since the original digital signal is maintained until the amplification step (theoretically leading to less degradation of the sound).
- Streaming (either from cloud or local network) high-definition audio player
- Multi-room audio player
- Surround sound for media centre / set top box applications
- Raspberry Pi Zero W (comes with a pre soldered header)
- JustBoom Digi Zero pHAT
- JustBoom Digi Zero pHAT case
- Official Raspberry Pi Power Supply
- JustBoom Player Software
- Coaxial Cable
- Optical Cable
- Our JustBoom Pi Zero Digi features full high-quality audio – 384kHz / 32bit
- Includes both a DAC and headphone amplifier
- Line-level RCA and headphone amplifier 3.5mm jack outputs
- Plug and play compatibility for ease of use
- No soldering required
- Powered by the Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero and the new Pi Zero Wireless
- Mounting hardware included
- Optional IR receiver included in package
- Full driver support in Raspbian / NOOBS
- Dedicated S/PDIF interface chip supports up to 384kHz / 32bit resolution
- Cirrus Logic WM8804GEDS S/PDIF Transceiver
- Murata Power Solutions DA101JC Audio Digital Transformer
- Fully integrated hardware volume mixing via “alsamixer” or any ALSA compatible application
- Optional Vishay TSOP4838 IR receiver (solder yourself if required)
- 112db SNR and -93db THD for best-in-class audio
- Advanced ESD protection on both headphone and RCA outputs