The MagPi is an online magazine dedicated to the Raspberry Pi created by the community for the community. It’s a great way to get to grips with learning how to program your Pi and how to get started on building hardware projects; it’ll also help you find out more about the community around the device and demystify the command line.
For all those MagPi readers who want a hard copy of the best Raspberry Pi magazine available to pour over whilst sitting in front of your Pi – The MagPi is now available from Pi Supply in a high-quality professional magazine format!
The MagPi Issue 61 Contents:
Build incredible things with the September edition of the official Raspberry Pi magazine
- 10 Pi Zero W Projects You Must Make
- Includes: Video Jukebox, Mini Arcade Cabinet, AirPlay Speaker, and Car Dash Cam
- Arduino and Pi
- Master this powerful project tag team
- Retro Chic: Google AIY Intercom
- Putting voice recognition inside classic devices
- Smarter DJ Decks
- Turntables upgraded with Raspberry Pi power
- Budget 3D Printing
- Build your own 3D Printer for a rock-bottom price
- Control Hue Lights
- Set up smart lighting in your home