The MGC3130 Hillstar Development Kit is a complete MGC3130 reference system for evaluation as well as design in.
Based on Microchip’s award winning GestIC technology it enables compelling 3D gesture based UI in embedded systems.
All processing is done on chip the MGC3130 – no host processing is required.
The system design and the straightforward design in process enable short Time-To-Market TTM for your projects.
- MGC3130 Module
- I2C to USB Bridge Module
- Reference electrode (95 x 60mm sensitive area)
- Artificial hand
- AUREA Design in / Evaluation GUI
- GestIC electrode reference designs
- Tutorial videos
- MGC3130 interface library manual (I2C)
- Electrode design Guide
- GestIC SDK
- MGC3130 datasheet / product brief