Our Raspberry Pi micro-USB power supplies are the best in the business! They are custom made to our exacting specifications and are designed to work with variable input voltages so you can use them anywhere in the world (regardless of what country you are in, all you would need is a plug adapter to use with a different plug).
We designed these with the Raspberry Pi in mind – unlike most power supplies on the market which are designed for charging phones and tablets. Because the Raspberry Pi is a much greater load on a power supply than charging a phone, you get a significant voltage drop between the power supply output and the Pi input due to losses in the cable. This causes the voltage to drop to as low as 4.5 to 4.7 Volts which can create serious reliability problems with your Pi. For this reason, we have designed our power supplies so they are actually rated at 5.25 Volts – this is within the maximum specification for 5V USB devices, but means we can easily overcome the voltage drop. These power supplies provide a typical operating voltage to the Pi of 5.0 to 5.1 Volts (when measured across voltage test points TP1 and TP2 with a bluetooth and WiFi module plugged in).
Unlike other sellers, we believe in these power supplies so much that we have even put our logo on them! We also offer a 1 year, no quibble, like for like replacement should any problems occur.
Tired of buying cheap power supplies over and over again and waiting just weeks before they blow up? Having power issues with your Pi causing reliability issues or internet drop outs? Well why not try one of our Raspberry Pi specific, custom made power supplies today and you will never look back!
- British/UK 3 pin plug
- Designed for specific use with the Raspberry Pi
- This compact, energy efficient USB charger has a high 5.25V, 1.5A output
- Item can be used for a variety of products which can be charged via a male USB cable – eBooks, iPods, iPhones, PSP’s, PDA’s, digital cameras and mobile phones
- Detachable USB cable – so can be used for data transfers as well
- Comes with a high quality 24 AWG micro-USB cable to further avoid voltage drop.
- LED power indicator will let you know when the unit is powered
- Input: 100-240V @ 50 – 60Hz
- CE approved, and conforms to British Standards
- Carries the Pi Supply logo
Looking for a different plug? Why not check out our other power supplies: